Beiträge von brewerystud

Werbepartner

Ohne_Titel_1

Kaninchen-Auktion

Jetzt mitmachen und helfen!

Zur Auktion >

Hi orange in England comes in 2 varieties under the same name we have oranges which have ticking which as you said is a mutated agouti rabbit there are also chocolate oranges which means the guard hair is chocolate and not black which is more like the yellow rabbits ive seen on German sites. I currently breed orange in the German small ram and i am also working on the colour red with help from Germany. I am still intrested in speaking to more german breeders in the colour red if you breed them contact me on germanlopclub@hotmail.co.uk

If someone can translate this it would be great as the online translators are not reliable.

I will try to take some more photos in the next couple of days but im busy at work. Out of interest what is a good score for a rabbit in Germany ? Also what is the colour standard for a red DKLW in Germany? also the standard for a UK DKLW seems very different to the German standard in England the weight is heavier and the heads are more bold and wider and the roman nose is less promenient and has a more flat head. I would be intrested to find red dklw that are closer to the UK standard. I thank you all for your comments they have been so helpful to me and im sure one of the very helpful forum members that speak English will translate this for me again thank you.

Thanks for all the comments I appreciate how the color is so new to England in this breed. The rabbit show a mmarks scored by 95 points at a German. I will try and take some color photos of the stomach as quickly as possible.

Danke für all die Kommentare, die ich zu schätzen wissen, wie die Farbe ist so neu, nach England bei dieser Rasse. Das Kaninchen erzielte ein mmark von 95 Punkten an einer deutschen zeigen. Ich werde versuchen, einige Fotos des Magens Farbe so schnell wie möglich zu nehmen.

(sorry for the poor German its google translate)