Beiträge von gabby

Werbepartner

Ohne_Titel_1

Kaninchen-Auktion

Jetzt mitmachen und helfen!

Zur Auktion >

sorry about the spelling as i was saying didnt realise that you could camp out but never mind next time !! as it sounds great meeting every body as well. we have never seen bunny hopping before i have been wanting to see it for so long look out for a giant :rabbit7: 16lb white rabbit in a bike chariot that will be me pop over and say hi b_4

:rabbit7:

Hello lyn,

would you like to take part on the "hopping games" with your rabbit? Then send me the registration form, the occurs payment is include. If you are an visitor you buy day tickets. Most of members will camp at the exihibition area. If you will sleep in hotel o. e. send me an email and i will look for something.

Best regards
    Volkmar

HI

I am trying to arrange to come to the show to meet German rabbit owners I am english and will have my British gaint with me. I am travelling from hohne near Cella north germany i will be looking for accomodation fri/sat. i do not speak german and i am having trouble getting An address where the show is can you help also any cheap hotels around 5 miles radius ! Can i have the name of teh place the bunny hopping is we are so looking forward to seeing this.

hope you can help

best regards

lyn =6