Weisgrannen marder in Germany

Werbepartner

Ohne_Titel_1

Kaninchen-Auktion

Jetzt mitmachen und helfen!

Zur Auktion >

• Hello everyone. My german is not good enough for writing although I can read some.

I don't understand why there are no breeders of Netherland dwarf sable marten (farbe zwerg weisgrannen marder) in Germany.

I have been breeding this lovely color since 2007. When I visited bundesrammlerschau in Kassel people thought I was lying about the color, they thought it was only a fantasy. But it is an approved color in Scandinavia.

Are there really no breeders of weisgrannen marder in Germany?

Pictures http://dayviews.com/skiesabove/497234388/

• Hello Lina!

Nice greetings from germany. My english is not perfekt, but i try to anser your question.

I'm very sorry- there are no breeders of Netherland dwarf sable marten in the ZDRK (the breeders organisation in germany).

But they are very lovley and interesting- i have never seen some of then before. May be you can win some frends of this color in germany!

Bye Klaus

• Hi Lina,

The German Weissgranne is equivalent to the English Silver Fox - different pattern to the Marten Sable or Marten Smoke.
    I have seen both Fox and Marten Dwarfs in the UK, usually at stock shows -both the National Netherland Dwarf Rabbit club and the East Anglian Netherland Dwarf club

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!